Saturday, September 1, 2012

Quilled Rose

Flowers are my greatest inspiration and how could I not make one of the most beautiful flower,Rose? 
So, I started watching Youtube videos and read most wonderful blogs written about quilled rose. I tried to practice one of the pattern which was simple folding the paper strip. But the flower spring undone as it needed constant hold on it. It needed practice and was little time consuming for me to do the rose.

Watch the video when I final got it done with little alteration such as doing the rose upside down so it doesn't spring undone and stays in place. 

The tool Curling coach is such a blessing, I like it and it works for me well.


Roses one of the most beautiful flower and to make it with paper is a joy. Here is the video I made.. How is it?

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen anyone use a quilling comb to do roses before. Fascinating.
    Teddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for appreciating.Quilling tools, Curling coach and tweezers thats what I used.

      Delete
  2. Wow...Nilambari... That's an amazing way to quill roses... I was never able to do a perfect rose with other available methods.. will surely try ur idea out.. :)

    ReplyDelete